We are pleased to invite you to attend the North Florida Cardiovascular Education Foundation’s 14th Annual Ponte Vedra Symposium being held at the Marriott Sawgrass Hotel in Ponte Vedra, Florida on Saturday, April 29, 2017.
Our prestigious faculty include:
- Jeffrey Borer, MD
- Mark Drazner, MD
- Michael Gold, MD
- Cindy Grines, MD
- Pamela Bowe Morris, MD
- Robert Shor, MD
They will be speaking on topics relevant to today’s fast changing cardiovascular guidelines, procedures, and leading edge technical advances. Topics to be included are:
- Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease Through Lifestyle Choices
- Relevance in 2017 of Clinical Examination in Heart Failure
- 2017 Cardiovascular Disease Update – What We Need to Know
- New Innovations and Management of CAD
- 21st Century Valve Treatment – No Age Limit?
- Can We End Sudden Cardiac Death?
- American College of Cardiology – Update on MOC, MACRA, Accreditation And Governance
We would be pleased to include you among our other 200 physicians and cardiovascular healthcare provider attendees.
This Symposium offers a great opportunity to meet your physician counterparts for an exchange of ideas and information on the latest guidelines and most recent clinical trial data presented by our faculty. Areas of controversies and divergent opinions will be highlighted during the faulty presentations. This year’s program provides breakout sessions after the Faculty Presentations allowing you additional time to spend with the Speaker of your choice.
We hope your schedule will allow for your attendance, and that you will register today for this exceptional CME educational program.
Anthony Magnano, MD, FACC
Pamela Rama, MD, FACC
Co-Directors – 14th Annual Ponte Vedra Cardiovascular Symposium
Ponte Vedra Cardiovascular Symposium 2016 Board of Directors